Cast Iron Rice Pot - Large
- Lid features hidden self-basting technology: small inner spikes evenly distribute condensation for slow, continuous basting.
- Forged from Japanese cast iron with superior heat retention that keeps food warm for serving once removed from the heat.
- Suitable for all stove types.
- Cooks approximately 3 3/4 cups of uncooked rice, enough to serve 2 people.
- The rim of the pot has a built-in channel to catch any spills in case of boil-over.
- The large size makes this a versatile pot for all braises and gentle cooking methods.k,
A master maker of tetsubin iron teapots since 1902, Iwachu is widely recognized as one of the best cast-iron craftsmen in the world. The artistry of each piece is rooted in its traditional Japanese craftsmanship: led by generations of ironsmiths, their workshop produces beautiful, long-lasting ironware with a human touch.
Materials: Iron, Enamel
Dimensions: Diameter: 9.8” Height: 5.5"
Care: Scrub lightly with warm water. For stubborn food remnants, use a touch of dish soap and a nylon scouring pad. Always thoroughly dry pot after each use, apply a light layer of vegetable oil with a towel, and store. Do not put in the dishwasher or soak in water. Dry immediately after use to prevent rust.